Monday, May 7, 2012

What books do you like to read?


This is the southern end of the street. Behind the fence is a vacant lot owned by the city

Is it the end of thinking? Or end of struggle?
How did the boat end up in that vacant lot behind the fence? The river is less than 1/4 of a mile distance.
I like books written with imagination or some original thought. My one reason for liking Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter series.
Of course there are reasons for reading or liking books-many layered story or interesting characters.

My friendly fisherman said there were no  bites today when I passed by during my walk to the river. It’s low tide. He didn't catch any fish yesterday. 

1 comment:

About Last Weekend said...

I like ones about relationships and ones that take me out of my world. Just read Paris Wife which was fantastic but made you really dislike Hemingway