Monday, August 1, 2011

Rock formations

I forgot to bring the cable to transfer the photos from the camera to the laptop.

3 days ago we drove to Fallen Leaf Lake in Southwest Tahoe then continue farther on a one lane road that hugs the lake to see the lower falls. I had to stop the car now and then to allow the other cars going the opposite direction to pass.

I could hear the exuberant sound of the lower falls from a distance remembering the recent long winter with unusually huge amount of snow.

The grandkids loved watching thousands threads of flowing water with eddying bounces against the rocks.Everyone posed for pictures.

The photos of the falls are in the camera. My laptop is old and has no space for the memory card. I have an old photo of Bryce Canyon with me taking a photo.

No comments: