Friday, January 6, 2012

From the library


“Expect nothing, and you will always be pleasantly surprised”. But then how does one dream?
Walking is the easiest and simplest form of exercise proclaimed a health article.
I could not draw or paint to capture a moment.
It’s deceiving to think that photography is simple and easy like walking. Well, in one sense it is. 
Photography requires skill and precision. I’m a beginner and have to learn with effort. 
Walking and photography-guests to each other and complementary to health. 
Today I walked to the library and got The Apprentice Lover by Jay Parini (2002) and The Housekeeper and The Professor by Yoko Ogawa (2009) and 3 foreign films.
Walking back home I took photos of what I thought were old homes. 



1 comment:

rhapsodyinbooks said...

Definitely agree with you that photography is not easy! What a great idea to combine it with walking though. I get bored walking and know that it would be good to find something to do while I'm doing it!