Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good habits





It will be comforting to have a well developed habit and a relaxed atmosphere and feel the unconscious effort of creativity. In Susan L's blog ...an autumn early morning routine... she described how she starts her morning which I found inspiring and may help me start a good habit.




This might be my first step against procrastination, against the seduction of idling in another path.

In the past, I read the book in my reading list first before I settle down to write in my notebook. But then my mind wanders which leads me to read another book that is not in my list. This is my distraction.


It is seducing because it seems to bring new ideas which are completely separate from what I intend to do but it is another thread to follow leaving behind a previous pattern unfinished. There lies my procrastination.



No comments: