Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Walking




It is November air-cool and comfortable.The noise on the bridge was so loud I felt like I was walking in a tunnel.
Along the river I met the students from the college who were taking a class on walking. "We walk twice a week,"one of the students told me.
I met people who were walking with dogs, a man limping on his right leg and with a jubilant voice when he greeted me "good morning."
I saw model planes flying above me.
When I passed by the pond I got interested in an egret.I took several pictures and made an album which I titled-study in white.
Before I returned home I passed by the college library, read a book and rested. I was lightly perspiring.
I removed my sweat shirt, returned home passing over the bridge again. The noise had not changed.

No comments: