Tuesday, August 14, 2012

If there is no photo


Early this morning before the heat becomes heavy like number 98, while the fog lingers around, I walked to the river.  The breeze was cool.2 fisherman were watching the low tide flows down towards the sea while their casts lines rest on Y-top stick. My friendly fisherman was not there.

I watched people left their dwellings and drove to work. The shopping center parking lot was almost empty except for 2-3 cars.

I greeted a woman who was standing outside her house, on her driveway, "good morning". “It is a good morning,” she replied back.

It’s indeed a good morning. The sound of traffic on the bridge was getting louder. The sun has not started to assert itself yet.

When I return home I will find the book Tiger’s Wife on the table.

No comments: