Friday, October 28, 2011

My Read-A-Thon

I have at my bedside a stack of books. Sudden whim and interest intermingle and determine which of the books I will read continuously and finished. Eventually all the books get read and at different paces.

1. A Bee in a Cathedral by Joel Levy

2. One Day by David Nicholls

3. State of Wonder by Ann Patchett

4. The Tao of Travel by Paul Theroux

5. The Photographer's Mind Michael Freeman

6. The Three Questions and Zen Ghost by Jon Muth

The Three Questions and Zen Ghosts are children stories. Jon Muth, the author and illustrator, has beautiful illustrations in every page. I read them for my grandchildren.

I read several chapters in State of Wonder and One Day which are both easy reading and not complex. The Photographer's Mind, I'm browsing then stopping and paying attention in almost every page.

No comments: