Friday, March 13, 2009

Dream Big


I borrowed the book, The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch, from the library a few days ago. I saw the video of his talk before also of the same title but the book is more complete. His parting advice on dreaming big..."I'm a scientist who sees inspirationas the ultimate tool for doing good...Give yourself permission to dream. Fuel your kids' dreams too.Once in a while, that might mean letting them stay up past their bedtimes."

Even at my age I get inspired by other people.I have new dreams too and spend time to realize them. o, yes, I stay up past my bedtime sometimes because of it.

2 comments:

vincent PERRAUD said...

Very good !!!
See photrom.fr
Leave your comment

edgar said...

Thank you Vincent. I did not realize you left a comment. That was 2 years ago.